Thursday, September 16, 2010

Current Class Schedule

This is my current teaching schedule. It is pretty sparse right now but I will be adding at least one class in Red Bank (beginning Monday nights in a couple of weeks), possibly more. Please email or put something in the comments if you are interested in these classes. My Tuesday lunch hour class is also in danger of being cut due to lack of interest, so come by if you can. Lastly, if you are interested in classes but none of these listed times are convenient, let me know. I am looking to add more classes to my roster but need to know when potential students are able to come. If you are interested in private one-on-one sessions in your home and live in Monmouth County or New York City, please contact me for rates.

Tuesdays and Thursdays in locations in Monmouth County, NJ

Monday:

Tuesday: 9:00 am Beginner Hatha Yoga at Cedar Village Adult Living Community

12:00 pm to 12:50 Lunch Hour Hatha Yoga at Inspired Life Studios, 560 Broadway, Long Branch, NJ Inspired Life Studios

Wednesday

Thursday: 7:00 pm Vinyasa Yoga (level intermediate and up) at Inspired Life Studios 560 Broadway, Long Branch, NJ Inspired Life Studios

Friday

Saturday

Sunday


No comments:

Post a Comment